This article is dedicated to doing a detailed review of the book entitled Life Under Lockdown: Lived Experiences and Lessons Learnt by Professor Sanjai Bhatt, Department of Social Work, University of Delhi,3, University Road, Delhi 110007, India; Immediate Past President, National Association of Professional Social Workers in India; Immediate Past President,(South Asia), International Council on Social Welfare, Alliance Ambassador, GSSWA.
Life Under Lockdown, COVID-19, Lived Experiences, Fear, Death, Lessons Learnt, India
- Bhattacharyya, Rituparna, Sarma, Pranjit Kumar, & Nath, Manjit (2020). COVID-19 and India’s Labour Migrant Crisis [Special Edition]. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 14(6), 243-258. https://ssrn.com/abstract=3720492
- Bhattacharyya, Rituparna, Das, Tulshi Kumar, Alam, Md. Fakhrul & Pervin, Amina (2018). Researching Domestic Violence in Bangladesh: Critical Reflections, Ethics and Social Welfare, 12:4, 314-329, DOI: 10.1080/17496535.2018.1458889 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/17496535.2018.1458889
- Coronavirus Research Centre, John Hopkins University. COVID-19 Dashboard. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- Dodsworth, Laura (2021). A State of Fear: How the UK Government Weaponised Fear During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Pinter & Martin Ltd.
- Ho, E. L., & Maddrell, A. (2021). Intolerable Intersectional Burdens: A COVID-19 Research Agenda for Social and Cultural Geographies, Social & Cultural Geography, 22(1), 1-10. 10.1080/14649365.2020.1837215 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/14649365.2020.1837215
- Loubaba, Mamluk & Jones, Tim (2020). The Impact of COVID-19 on Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Communities. National Institute of Health Research. University of Bristol.
- Maddrell, Avril (2020).Bereavement, Grief, and Consolation: Emotional-affective Geographies of Loss During COVID-19. Dialogues in Human Geography. 10(2), 107-111, https://doi.org/10.1177/2043820620934947 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/2043820620934947
- Office for National Statistics (2021). Updating ethnic contrasts in deaths involving the coronavirus (COVID-19), England: 24 January 2020 to 31 March 2021. https://tinyurl.com/257d8aeh
- Singh, Suman and Bhattacharyya, Rituparna (2020). A Review of Domestic Violence against Women in India during Lockdown. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, https://ssrn.com/abstract=3720489
- Springer, Simon (2020). Caring Geographies: The COVID-19 Interregnum and a Return to Mutual Aid. Dialogues in Human Geography.10(2), 112-115. https://doi.org/10.1177/2043820620931277 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/2043820620931277
- Suresh, R., James, J., & S. Balraju, R. (2020). Migrant Workers at Crossroads–The Covid-19 Pandemic and the Migrant Experience in India. Social Work in Public Health, 35 (7), 633-643. 10.1080/19371918.2020.1808552 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/19371918.2020.1808552