Growth of creative capital and ever-burgeoning interest in the creativity phenomenon appear to have been facing intimidation with new threats emerging in connection with them – the unpredictability whereof is increasing under conditions of globalisation. The purpose of this study is to analyse the possible negative consequences of human creativity, globalisation and technological development. This perspective is developed using methods of comparative theoretical and methodological analysis, methods of theoretical reconstruction of basic strategies of the creative capital formation, modelling and extrapolation methods.
The issues of essence, nature, creativity and creative capital should be discussed in connection with solving social problems and studying of perspectives of human development. This is important because the human creation and creative activity can lead both to constructive and destructive processes, such as Human Development and Human disappearing from the history scene due to their own creativity.
The proposed perspective substantiates the necessity of deepened theoretical-philosophic analysis of creativity and growth of creative capital in connection with the emerging threats of the human development— discloses new aspects of the topic under discussion, which did not receive sufficient coverage in the scientific literature. Conclusions of the study possess a practical meaning for substantiating the development strategies in various fields of social practice and education in terms of globalisation.
Creative Capital; Transhumanism; Justification of Creativity; Human Perspectives; Globalisation
- Alder, H. (2004). СQ, or Muscles of Creative Intellect. Moscow: Fair Press.
- Altschuller, G. S. (1979). Creativity as Exact Science. Moscow: Sov. Radio.
- Amabile, Т. (2006). How to Kill Creative Initiative. In J. Henry (Ed.), Creative Management and Development (pp. 9-36). SAGE Publications Ltd. http://dx.doi.org/10.4135/9781446213704.n2 DOI: https://doi.org/10.4135/9781446213704.n2
- Andryukhina, L. M. (2012). Cultural Topology of Creativity. The Education and Science Journal, 3, 3-16. https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2012-3-3-16 DOI: https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2012-3-3-16
- Andryukhina, L. M. (2014). Telepresence technologies as a new anthropological platform for education development. The Education and Science Journal, 8, 49-66. https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2014-8-49-66 DOI: https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2014-8-49-66
- Andryukhina, L. M., Dorozhkin, E. M., Poliakova, M. V., Zaytseva, Е. V., & Ovchinnikov, V. I. (2017). Emotional Leadership in Creative Organizational Healthcare Practices. International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research, 8(4), 1250-1261.
- Asstlin, C., & Thai, A. (2007). La Creativite ne s’invent pas, elle se manage! Paris: Les Editions Demos.
- Batishchev, G. S. (1997). Introduction into the dialectics of creation. St. Petersburg: RHGI Publishers.
- Begichev, A. V., Galushkin, A. A., Zvonarev, A. A., & Shestak, V. A. (2019). History of the creation and activities of the League of Nations. Voprosy Istorii, 9, 108-113. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31166/VoprosyIstorii201909Statyi04
- Bono, E. (1997). Lateral Thinking. Saint Petersburg: Piter.
- Buzgalin, А. В. (2015a). The global capital. In 2 volumes. Vol. 1 Theory. Global hegemony of the capital and its limits (“The Capital” re-loaded). Revision 3, corrected with significant addenda. Moscow: Lenand.
- Buzgalin, А. В. (2015b). Global capital. In 2 volumes. Vol. 2 Theory. Global hegemony of the capital and its limits (“The Capital” re-loaded). Revision 3, corrected with significant addenda. Moscow: Lenand.
- Cook, P. (2007). Best Practice Creativity. Minsk: Grevtsov Publisher.
- Davydova, N. N., Dorozhkin, E. M., & Fedorov, V. A. (2016). Innovative process development in the framework of scientific educational network: Management model. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsіonalnoho Hіrnychoho Unіversitetu, 5, 157-163.
- Davydova, N. N., Dorozhkin, E. M., & Fedorov, V. A. (2018). Educational research networks principles of organization. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7(2.13), 24-29. https://doi.org/10.14419/ijet.v7i2.13.11573 DOI: https://doi.org/10.14419/ijet.v7i2.13.11573
- Degtyarev, S. N. (2014). Development and implementation of creativity-oriented teaching strategy. The Education and Science Journal, 6, 20-34. https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2014-6-20-34 DOI: https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2014-6-20-34
- Dery, М. (2008). Escape Velocity: Cyberculture at the end of the century. Moscow: AST.
- Dilts, R. (2003). NLP: Creativity Management. Saint Petersburg: Piter.
- Downey, М. (2005). Efficient Coaching. Lessons from Coaches Trainer. Moscow: Dobraya Kniga.
- Dubina, I. N. (2000). Creativity as Phenomenon of Social Communications. Novosibirsk: Publishing House of Siberian Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Florida, R. (2005). Creative class: People Who Change the World. Moscow: Klassika-XXI. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203997673
- Gogats, А. (2007). Business + Creative =. Minsk: Grevtsov Publisher.
- Gumbrecht, H. (2006). Production of presence. What cannot convey the meaning. Moscow: New Literature Review.
- Handy, C. (2001). The Age of Unreason. Saint Petersburg: Piter.
- Kislov, A. G. (2012). Education versus Creativity: Тhe Origins of Demystification. The Education and Science Journal, 1(9), 90-105. https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2012-9-90-105 DOI: https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2012-9-90-105
- Krayukhina, O. E., Shmakova, L. E., Smetanina, V. Y., Nikolaeva, E. A., & Tershukova, M. B. (2016). Activation of Learning and Creative Activity of the Vocational Pedagogical University Students. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(15), 8311-8322.
- Landry, C. (2005). The Creative City. Moscow: Klassika-ХХI.
- Lichtman, H. S. (2011). What is Telepresence? Telepresence Options, Spring. Retrieved from http://www.webtorials.com/main/resource/papers/telepresence/paper1/What-Is-Telepresence.pdf
- Nonaka, I. (2003). Company as Creator of Knowledge. Origination and development of innovations in Japanese firms. Moscow: Olymp-Business CJSC.
- Pechnikov, A. N., Prenzov, A. V., & Mashoshina, A. A. (2018). The features of processes of skills (special competencies) formation. The Education and Science Journal, 20(1), 9-53. https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2018-1-9-53 DOI: https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2018-1-9-53
- Senge, P. (2003). The Fifth Discipline: Art and Practice of a learning organization. Moscow: Olymp-Business CJSC.
- Shestak, V. A., & Volevodz, A. G. (2019). Modern requirements of the legal support of artificial intelligence: a view from Russia. Russian Journal of Criminology, 13(2), 197-206. https://doi.org/10.17150/2500-4255.2019.13(2).197-206 DOI: https://doi.org/10.17150/2500-4255.2019.13(2).197-206
- Shevyrev, A. V. (2007). Creative Management: Synergetic Approach. Belgorod: LitKaraVan.
- Vanyurikhin, G. I. (2001). Creative Management. Management in Russia and Abroad, 2, 122-143
- Vishnevsky, Y., Narkhov, D., & Didkovskaya, Y. (2018). Trends in higher vocational education: professionalization or deprofessionalization? The Education and Science Journal, 20(1), 152-170. https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2018-1-152-170 DOI: https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2018-1-152-170
- Zakirova, A. F., & Volodina, Y. N. (2018). Trends and Prospects in Educational Modernisation: A Hermeneutic Approach. The Education and Science Journal, 20(9), 9-34. https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2018-9-9-34 DOI: https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2018-9-9-34
- Zeer, E. F., Yugova, E. A., Karpova, N. P., & Trubetskaya, O. V. (2016). Psychological Predictors of Human Hardiness Formation. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(14), 7035-7044.