The Impact of COVID-19 on Human Resource Management, Bhavna Mehta, 2021 Proud Pen, ISBN: 978-1-8381524-4-4, DOI: 10.51432/978-1-8381524-4-4
This commentary critically reviews the book The Impact of COVID-19 on Human Resource Management edited by Bhavna Mehta. This book has seriously discussed the implications, challenges, opportunities, and related other aspects of human resource management in the wake of COVID-19. It has also presented future organizational directions. The book has eleven chapters written by scholars from different countries, making it a global book.
COVID-19, Human Resource Management, Implications, Challenges, Opportunities
- Bhatt, Sanjai (2021). Life Under Lockdown: Lived Experiences and Lessons Learnt. Papyrus Scrolls Publication
- Bhattacharyya, Rituparna (2022). Life Under Lockdown: Lived Experiences and Lessons Learnt, Sanjai Bhatt, 2021, Papyrus Scrolls Publication, ISBN: 9788195385102, INR 999, E book: $14.99. Space and Culture, India, 9(4), 43-50. https://doi.org/10.20896/saci.v9i4.1234 DOI: https://doi.org/10.20896/saci.v9i4.1234
- Bhattacharyya, Rituparna, Sarma, Pranjit Kumar, & Nath, Manjit (2020). COVID-19 and India’s Labour Migrant Crisis [Special Edition]. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity, and Change, 14(6), 243-258. https://ssrn.com/abstract=3720492
- Bhattacharyya, R. (2013). Are We Empowered? Stories of Young Indian Working Women, Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN: 978-3-659-20580-4
- Bhattacharyya, Rituparna (2009). Examining the Changing Status and Role of Middle-Class Assamese Women: Lessons from the Lives of University Students, PhD thesis, Newcastle University, UK.http://dx.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.1.3657.9683
- Dodsworth, Laura (2021). A State of Fear: How the UK Government Weaponised Fear During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Pinter & Martin Ltd.
- Fifi, Johanna, T. & Mocco, J. (2020). COVID-19 related stroke in young individuals. The Lancet: Neurology. 19(9), 713-715. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1474-4422(20)30272-6 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S1474-4422(20)30272-6
- Galea, S., Merchant, R. M., & Lurie, N. (2020). The mental health consequences of COVID-19 and physical distancing: The need for prevention and early intervention. JAMA Internal Medicine, 180, 817-818, DOI: 10.1001/jamainternmed.2020.1562 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2020.1562
- Kramer, A., & Kramer, K. Z. (2020). The potential impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on occupational status, work from home, and occupational mobility. Journal of vocational behavior, 119, 103442. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvb.2020.103442 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvb.2020.103442
- Kroencke, L., Geukes, K. Utesch, T. & Back, M.D. (2020). Neuroticism and emotional risk during the COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of Research in Personality. 89, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jrp.2020.104038 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jrp.2020.104038
- Lahiri-Dutt, Kuntala and Sil, Pallabi (2014). Women's ‘double day’ in middle-class homes in small-town India. Contemporary South Asia. 22 (4). DOI:10.1080/09584935.2014.979762 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/09584935.2014.979762
- Rajkumar, R. P. (2020). COVID-19 and mental health: A review of the existing literature. Asian Journal of Psychiatry, 52. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajp.2020.102066 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajp.2020.102066
- Suresh, R., James, J., & S. Balraju, R. (2020). Migrant Workers at Crossroads–The Covid-19 Pandemic and the Migrant Experience in India. Social Work in Public Health, 35 (7), 633-643. 10.1080/19371918.2020.1808552 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/19371918.2020.1808552
Download data is not yet available.