Growing Nationalism Exacerbated by COVID 19: Editorial Essay
- ABC News. (2020, 30 April ). Coronavirus investigation call has made Australia a target, but we're not alone in feeling China's wrath. ABC News. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-30/coronavirus-china-diplomatic-backlash/12198674
- Anderson, B. (1983). Imagined communities: Reflections on the origin and spread of nationalism. London: Verso.
- Anderson, B. (2006). Imagined communities. London: Verso.
- Bedard, P. (2020, 23 October). Washington Secrets Columnist, Under Trump, black prison rate lowest in 31 years, Hispanics down 24%. Washington Examiner. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/under-trump-black-prison-rate-lowest-in-31-years-hispanics-down-24
- Bhattacharyya, R., & Pulla, V. (2019). Prime Minister Modi returns, 2019: New governance agenda. Space and Culture, India, 7(1), 1–14. https://doi.org/10.20896/saci.v7i1.569 DOI: https://doi.org/10.20896/saci.v7i1.569
- Blackmore, S. (2020, 3 May ). COVID-19, Near-Death Experiences, and Boris Johnson: Can a close brush with death really change a man? https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/ten-zen-questions/202005/covid-19-neardeath-experiences-and-boris-johnson
- Das, T.K., Bhattacharyya, R. & Sarma, P.K. (2020). Revisiting geographies of nationalism and national identity in Bangladesh. GeoJournal. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10708-020-10305-1 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10708-020-10305-1
- Express Web Desk, (2020, 14 May ). The Indian Express , what is the-one nation one ration card scheme? https://indianexpress.com/article/what-is/what-is-the-one-nation-one-ration-card-scheme-migrants-coronavirus-lockdown-6409921/
- Fauci, A. (2017, 14 February).Pandemic Preparedness in the Next Administration: Keynote Address, (Video File) YouTube. https://youtu.be/DNXGAxGJgQI
- Karki, B. (2020, 24 March ). Why Did India Decide to Activate SAARC During the COVID-19 Pandemic? Was India’s decision to convene SAARC a geopolitical masterstroke? The Diplomat. https://thediplomat.com/2020/03/why-did-india-decide-to-activate-saarc-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/
- Loria, K. (2018a, 28 April). Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should prepare for it as we do for war. Business Insider: South Africa. https://www.businessinsider.co.za/bill-gates-warns-the-next-pandemic-disease-is-coming-2018-4?r=US&IR=T
- Loria, K. (2018, 13 March ). Bill and Melinda Gates think a weaponised disease may be the biggest threat to humanity -- here's how worried you should be. Business Insider: Australia. https://www.businessinsider.com.au/pandemic-risk-to-humanity-2017-9?utm_source=intl&utm_medium=ingest&r=US&IR=T
- ÖZTÜRK, A. (2020,22 June ). Turkey’s Reactive Foreign Policy in the Covid-19 Crisis: Islam-Nationalism and Multidimensionality. Hypotheses. https://ovipot.hypotheses.org/15648
- Pfeifer,H.(2020, 26 April ) 'Pandemic populism': Germany sees rise in conspiracy theories. Made for Minds. https://www.dw.com/en/pandemic-populism-germany-sees-rise-in-conspiracy-theories/a-53240063
- Pulla, V. (2013). Contours of Coping and Resilience: the front story. Perspectives on coping and resilience 1 (pp 1-21). In V., Pulla, A. Shatté, A., Warren, S. (Eds.), Perspectives on Coping and Resilience, Authors Press, New Delhi
- Pulla, V. (2014). Coping and resilience: Peoples innovative solutions. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 1(1), 1-9.
- Pulla, V. (2020). As humanity copes through a pandemic. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 14(6), 1-7.
- Su, R., & Shen, W. (2020). Is Nationalism Rising in Times of the COVID-19 Pandemic? Individual-Level Evidence from the United States. Journal of China Political Science. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11366-020-09696-2 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11366-020-09696-2
- The Guardian (2020, 27 March). ‘Nonchalant’: Boris Johnson accused of Covid -19 complacency. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/27/nonchalant-borisjohnson-accused-of-covid-19-complacency
- Vogel, P. (2020, undated, March). Nationalism: the even greater risk of the COVID-19 crisis? Research & Knowledge. https://www.imd.org/research-knowledge/articles/Nationalism-the-even-greater-risk-of-the-COVID-19-crisis/
- Willsher, K, Oliver Holmes, O, McKernan and Lorenzo Tondo, L ( 2020, 3 April). Guardian, US hijacking mask shipments in rush for coronavirus protection. The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/02/global-battle-coronavirus-equipment-masks-tests
Download data is not yet available.